Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's now or never!

I've been scared to death to start blogging my photography stuff. It's like if I do more than put it out there on Facebook that I'll actually be asking you to like me, or my work. And then what if you don't? Or what if I can't keep up the pace? 


And then, I received a graduation announcement in the mail containing some of the photos I've done this spring...and it was amazing and made me smile so big. So, I'm just going to stop being scared and go for it! Here are a few of my favorites from my first session this year...I'll be adding a post or two a week until I get caught up!


Helen is one of my best friends ever...she taught me that I could run, that it was good for my soul and great for my friendships. I've watched her boys grow up and become fine young men. This holiday season they celebrated Oliver being home from college in Missouri with some family photos...LOVE them!



7 comments:

  1. Your work is fabulous!! I may have to hire you if I ever decide to take the plunge again. You'll make a trip out to CO for me won't you?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy for you that you are doing this. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're my hero! So glad to see you blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks friends! Em, either that or you can get married on Sharks ice, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing Helen was pretty darned happy with these photos--you caught some really great poses of her and of the family. I especially love the one on the R, in the middle!

    ReplyDelete