Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Aaaack! I'm behind the 8Ball again!

Really meant to get on the ball with my blogging, I've been having some amazing photography sessions and EACH and EVERY one of them have been blog worthy! Computer issues make me crazy and a little lazy when it comes to blogging...I feel like I've got to rush to edit those photos before it crashes. Anyway, no excuses. The computer will be replaced shortly and for now it's still starting up most of the time I turn it on, so here goes!

June held lots of opportunities for me! Ryan and Jay got married! These two have been together about 10 years...if you had asked Jay any time during the last eight or nine of them when they were getting married, his standard answer would have been, "I'm already married." Well, Ryan held out for the wedding, and I'm so glad she did! A love like theirs deserves to be celebrated in a BIG way!









Congratulations you two! May your family be forever blessed!


Had a visit from my family in June too! My niece Karesa, her hubby Michael and my most favorite friend Mackenzie came to see us! We celebrated Kenzie's third birthday while they were here!
Nana and Papa couldn't get enough of her, and I'm pretty sure the feeling was mutual! Love these photos of my parents with their littlest great granddaughter!


 

Such a precious gift to get to spend lots of time with them while they were here. Sending them back to AZ hurts every time! Love you all the most! ;-)






1 comment:

  1. I love that first wedding photo! And a big congrats to the bride and groom!!!

    ReplyDelete